- Does the processing equipment live up to the description in the RFP response?
- Does the facility have the proper security measures in place to protect personal information?
- Is the work culture at the facility consistent with your company?
- Do the employees reflect the values you’re searching for in a business partner?
- Is this a facility that you would trust to produce critical communications for your company?
The business partner awarded the outsourcing contract will impact the relationship with your customers for the length of the contract. RFP responses will provide a lot of information, but not everything you need to know about the vendors. Site visits take a commitment of time, resources and funding. The investment is minimal when compared to the knowledge gained in helping you make the best possible decision.